Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TV Day Presented by the Writers Guild Foundation

A nifty Saturday seminar is coming in May, with some kickass panelists and sessions.


BREAKING INTO THE BOX - TV DAY

Panelists (subject to availability): Peter Casey (Cheers, Frasier), Joe Cohen (CAA agent), Damon Lindelof (Crossing Jordan, Lost), Brannon Braga (Star Trek, Threshold), Jan Oxenberg (Chicago Hope, Cold Case), Jay Kogen (Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle), Chris Brancato (X-Files, Boomtown), Winnie Holzman (My So-Called Life, Once and Again), Robin Schiff (Party of Five, The Bad Girl's Guide), Bill Chais (Family Law, Shark) and Alexa Junge (Friends, The West Wing, Big Love) with many more to come.

WHERE: WGAw headquarters, 7000 West Third Street (at Fairfax ) Los Angeles , 90048.

WHEN: Saturday, May 19, 2007, 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM.

TICKETS AND SCHEDULE: http://www.wgfoundation.org/
$150, general public; $125, WGA members; and $110-full-time students with I.D.

A light breakfast, snacks, box lunch and an evening wine and cheese reception are included in the registration fee.
I'll be there. Who else?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me me me! I just signed up!

Kira Snyder said...

Excellent!