- It has its own soundtrack.
- It's got some special characteristics in terms of both format and content.
- It's a concept I discussed very early on with my publishers at Coliloquy, before even coming on board as an author, and is pretty much unique to ebook publishing.
- It's inspired (but not based on) one of the lesser-known Sherlock Holmes mysteries by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- It's related to a "holiday" celebrated one day during the week of June 23-29. Quotation marks intentional.
- I and Coliloquy often use shorthand in emails when discussing the Parish Mail books: Dead Letter Office was PM1 and Post Mortem was PM2. This book's shorthand, however is PMX.
And the FINAL HINT:
Watch this space on Monday for the reveal of PMX, as well as answers to questions about these hints!